VXR Power Festival 2010 at Silverstone on 28th/29th August
Calling all petrol-heads – Vauxhall and non-Vauxhall owners. Crave the thrill of the track? Waiting for a chance to test your driving skills to the limit? The VXR Power Festival is for you!
Milltek Sport will be exhibiting at the event along with Thorney Motorsport. On the stand, you will find two Insignia VXR, two Astra VXR, a Corsa VXR, a Vectra VXR and a VX220. All models feature Milltek exhaust systems and a multitude of other performance modifications. Milltek will also be bringing along their stunning 430bhp Audi TT RS.
Taking place at Silverstone Circuit on 28-29 August, it's packed with pay-and-play activities for you and your family and friends to experience, including:
- Track activities on Silverstone's Southern Circuit – VXR demonstrators, owners’ track sessions and performance laps with professional drivers
- 0-60 / quarter-mile – test your car on the Hangar Straight (timed 0-60 and quarter-miles available)
- Karting – purpose–built, 750m kart track
- Auto-test – Paul Swift VXR stunt show and learn how to auto-test
- Car Club displays and trade stands
- Vauxhall heritage and motorsport displays.
All proceeds from the VXR Power Festival 2010 will be donated to the Help for Heroes charity.