Audi R8 and VW Golf GTi Edition 30 to front Milltek Sports' exhibition stand at GTi International 2008
Milltek will be displaying a Volkswagen Golf MKV GTi Edition 30 and their Audi R8 on their show stand at the hugely popular GTi International show at Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground near Leicester, not far from junction 20 of the M1. GTi International will be held on Saturday 21st and Sunday the 22nd June 2008 and is the UK's greatest event for enthusiasts of all the high-performance models from the Volkswagen Group, including Audi, SEAT, Skoda and even Porsche.
The Milltek Audi R8, driven by racing driver Shaun Hollamby, will be putting in timed runs up the Sprint Lane and will also be participating in a drag race against the Awesome GTi Mk5 Golf GTi 2.0T - one to watch!
On our stand we will be displaying a number of products for VAG models including:
- Golf Mk5 Edition 30 turbo-back
- SEAT Leon Cupra Mk2 cat-back
- Diesel Particulate Filter Bypass Pipe for the Golf/Leon TDi 170
- Audi RS4 cat-back with black ceramic tips
- Golf Mk5 R32
- Golf Mk4 R32 manifolds/system
- Audi TTS Cat-back system
- Hyperboost diverter valves, and more...