Porsche Cayman S / Porsche Boxster S performance exhaust system
Boxster S 3.2 987 Gen1 (2004-2009) and Cayman S 3.4 987 Gen1 (2006-2009)
Milltek offers upgraded stainless steel catalyst-back exhaust systems for both the Porsche Boxster S 3.2 987 (2004 and later model) and the Porsche Cayman S 3.4 (2006 to 2009 model).
There are four catalysts on the standard exhaust system, two primary cats within the manifolds and two secondary cats just before the rear silencers. The Milltek cat-back system removes the (non ecu-regulated) secondary catalysts for significantly improved performance and driver/machine response in one of two ways: either, to replace them with hi-flow emission-friendly sports catalysts, or, remove them completely with silenced (resonated) connecting pipes. Both options are shown in the photo at the top of this page.
Regardless of the option chosen, Milltek produces the system in the finest-quality aircraft-grade stainless steel and finishes them off with gorgeous twin 90mm (3.5 inch) tailpipes that have been designed to work in harmony with the stunning design of the Cayman and Boxster models. If you can't feel the difference...we don't sell it!
Benefits of the Milltek Sport exhaust system:
- Real documented power gains.
- Sounds good at all RPM ranges, no drone or buzz in the cabin.
- Dual outlet pipes and tips provides gas-flow advantage over the single outlet design
- Styling in-keeping with Porsche aesthetic.
- 304 Stainless inside and out.
- Perfect fitment sits higher up than the standard exhaust system and looks superb from behind